Copyright © Janice Tracy, Mississippi Memories

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Family Tree Magazine's 40 Best Genealogy Blogs for 2011

You can imagine my surprise when I received the announcement yesterday that Mississippi Memories made Family Tree Magazine's 40 Best Genealogy Blogs for 2011.  The list of 40 is divided into several categories, and this blog was named as one of five in the category entitled "Family History."  Needless to say, I was surprised, thrilled, amazed, and speechless (well, almost!)  Thank you to those who may have nominated me, and a big thank you to everyone who voted for this blog. I feel so fortunate and proud to have Mississippi Memories included among so many outstanding blogs, whose authors are some of the most resourceful, talented, and creative in the blogging community.  To them, I offer my congratulations - you are so deserving.  And to you, my readers, thank you for continuing to visit this blog.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Janice! I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Janice for a well deserved award! I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Janice, on this wonderful honor and recognition of the high quality of Mississippi Memories.
    All best, Don

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, you are well deserving of such an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Janice, an honor well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Janice; this is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful! Congratulations Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Looking forward to learning more about your research through your blog.

    ReplyDelete