Copyright © Janice Tracy, Mississippi Memories

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

FOUND: Mary Ann Ragland and Elizabeth Ragland

Just today, I discovered information about two of Robert W. Ragland's daughters.  The discoveries were "almost" accidental.  Over the past several days, I have been corresponding with a Ragland descendant who read my blog posts, and I was attempting to clarify some information we had discussed.  During my research, I stumbled upon a census record  for Elizabeth Ragland, the oldest of Ragland's children, and a marriage record for her younger sister, Mary Ann Ragland.  Since I had no leads whatsoever about who the young women married, I had almost given up on finding either of them. Not surprising, the findings were almost under my nose.  Look for more information about Mary Ann and Elizabeth Ragland here soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment