Copyright © Janice Tracy, Mississippi Memories

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Burrell Family

I just posted a picture of the gravestone of Mrs. B. J. Burrell, wife of O. R. Burrell, on The Graveyard Rabbit of Attala County blog. I have been unable to locate other information about these individuals. Census records beginning in 1870, show that Burrell family members have consistently lived in the Camden Community, near the Attala and Madison County line, and very close to Good Hope Baptist Church Cemetery where Mrs. Burrell is buried.

If anyone reading this post knows how O. R. Burrell is related to others with this last name, in either Attala County or in Madison County, please leave me a comment here or contact me at the email address shown in my profile here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment