Copyright © Janice Tracy, Mississippi Memories

Monday, October 25, 2010

Most-Read Posts According to Blogger Stats

Although I have tried, I cannot predict how many readers will be attracted to a particular post. On a number of occasions, I have researched and written posts that I thought would be of interest to a large audience, only to find the actual number of readers was very low.  In other instances, the opposite was true.  Nevertheless, I continue to analyze the popularity of posts on topics that have appealed to the largest number of readers of this blog, and today I thought it might be fun to list the top five posts, according to Blogger statistics.  So here they are, listed in the  order of reader popularity.


Robert Johnson's Grave and a Trip to Tallahatchie Flats, June 16, 2009


"One Night of Madness" - A True Account of the Leon Turner Murder Case,
October 20, 2009


Burel Family - Pennsylvania>Union County, SC>Gwinnett County, GA, March 28, 2009

Uriah Conner and His Descendants - November 19, 2009



The Netherland Family of Holmes County, MS - February 22, 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment